"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan
All instructions and descriptions of assignments (from textbooks, worksheets, online activities, and etc.) and projects will be posted here with clearly outlined due dates. It is your responsibility to check this page on a regular basis to make sure that you are completing all the required assignments.
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE ASSIGNMENTS
- PERIOD 10 ONLY: Chapter 18 Classwork Packet. Copies handed out in class. DUE Friday, June 13, 2014.
- PERIOD 6 ONLY: Renewable Energy Source Business Plan Project. Click here for instructions. DUE June 17, 2014. (NO LATE ASSIGNMENTS.)
- Chapter 17 Classwork Packet. This was handed out to you. Click here for document. DUE Thursday, June 5, 2014.
- PERIOD 10 ONLY: Global Climate Change Infographic. Click here for instructions. DUE Monday, June 2, 2014.
- PERIOD 10 ONLY: Koshland Global Warming Webquest. Click here for website. DUE Friday, May 30, 2014.
- PERIOD 6 ONLY: Student's Guide to Global Climate Change Outline. Click here for website. Explore the website, but focus on "Learning the Basics" first. DUE Tuesday, May 27, 2014.
- Chapter 15 Take Home Test. Answer the chapter 15 assessment questions on pages 477 - 478 in your textbook. Period 6: complete questions #1 - #24. Period 10: complete questions #1 - #33. DUE Wednesday, May 14, 2014.
- Atmosphere WebQuest. Click here for questions. Answer questions in a MS Word Document OR neatly written. Responses must be in complete sentences. DUE Wednesday, May 14, 2014.
- Responsible Water Use Project. Click here for instructions and planning guide. DUE May 5, 2014.
- Chapter 14 Outline. Read and outline pages 420 - 443 in your textbook. This must be done in your NOTEBOOK. It must be handwritten and not typed. DUE April 28, 2014.
- PERIOD 10 ONLY. Call to Action Project. Click here for details. (More deadlines included in instructions. Be sure to read the document carefully.) DUE Monday, June 16, 2014.
- Chapter 13 Classwork Packet. Click here for packet. DUE Thursday, April 17, 2014.
- Period 6 ONLY. 12.4 Food Production Worksheet. DUE Monday April 7, 2014.
- 12.1 Soil Worksheet. DUE Monday, March 24, 2014.
- Soil Mini-Lesson. Click here for Period 6 topics. Click here for Period 10 topics. DUE Monday, March 17, 2014. (unless you have objectives 1 through 3. Then you must be ready by THURSDAY, March 13, 2014.) FOR LESSON PLAN TEMPLATE CLICK HERE.
- Chapter 11 Assessment. Pages 347 - 348 in textbook. For period 6: complete questions 1 through 25. DUE Wednesday, March 13, 2014.
- 11.2 Forests and Their Resources Worksheet. DUE Monday, March 3, 2014.
- 11.1 Resource Management Worksheet. DUE February 18, 2014.
- Intelligence Advertisement. Create either a small poster (flyer) or short video clip to encourage people to never stop learning. Use the evidence we discussed in the malleable intelligence article. DUE Monday, February 24, 2014.
- African-American History Month Project: Scientist Fakebook Profile. Click here for the project instructions. DUE Monday, February 24, 2014.
- Chapter 11 Lesson 1 Assessment. DUE Tuesday, February 19, 2014.
- Chapter 8.2 Predicting People Population Worksheet. DUE Thursday, February 6, 2014.